Mechanical and Electronic Design
- Design and engineering of mechanical and electronic products.
- 3D CAD modeling of products and machines.
- Tailor-made equipment.
- Manufacture and commissioning of prototypes, first units and short series, both of product and of machines and pilot plants.
- Process automation.
- Technical office.
- Analysis of the life cycle of products and processes (LCA).
- PCb’s design, manufacturing and assembly of preseries.
- Design of switched sources, power electronics.
- BGA’s welding.
- Characterization of inductive components.
- Industrial automation design, PLC’s programming.
- Advice to comply with EMC tests.
- 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Catia, SolidEdge, RhinoCeros, SimaPro).
- Software for electronic hardware design: Altium Designer.
- LPKF Protomat.
- Welding oven.
- ERSA HR550 Refusion Welding Equipment.
- Keysight E4980A RLC analyzer.