"Up to 60.000 € for innovation and collaboration projects of SMEs"
1st GROW/HARVEST call: the 2nd call of the METABUILDING project opens on June 15th, 2021.1
The METABUILDING project aims at boosting SME innovation in the Construction sector, by encouraging cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
“SAVE-THE-DATE” for the next WEBINARS
During the month of June this call will be presented to the 6 target countries during an online webinar supported by NOBATEK/INEF4 as project coordinator.
FREE, but REGISTRATION is required:
- SPAIN: June 7th, 10:00 to 12:00(CET), presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA ESPAÑOLA DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN (PTEC) https://bit.ly/3yDar1Y
- FRANCE: June 8th, 11:00 to 12:30(CET), presented by CERCLE PROMODUL/INEF4 https://bit.ly/3i06H50
- AUSTRIA: June 9th, presented by GRÜNSTATTGRAU
- ITALY: June 11th, 11:30h., presented by FEDERCOSTRUZIONI
- HUNGARY: June 15th, 14:00h., presented by PANNON BUSINESS NETWORK
- PORTUGAL: June 15th, 10:30 to 12.00(CET), presented by PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DE CONSTRUÇAO (PTPC) https://bit.ly/3vwXvJ3
The 1st GROW/HARVEST call will be challenge-based, and focus on the following challenges for the Construction Sector2:
- ICT challenge
- Nature-Based Solutions challenge
- Circular Economy & Recycling challenge
- 3D Printing challenge
Proposal for collaborative projects of 2 partners or more (at least 2 SMEs) can be submitted between June 15th, 2021 and September 15th, 2021 on https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/3
960.000 € in total will be distributed to SMEs. At least one SME of each consortium has to be established in one of the 6 following target countries: Austria, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal and Spain4; and the other SME(s) need to be located in any of the Horizon 2020 associated countries5.
The proposals will be evaluated by an international panel of independent experts with regards on how they address the respective challenges.
- Provide direct financial and non-financial innovation support for SMEs.
- Increase competitiveness of SMEs through international collaboration.
- Support SMEs to get out of the COVID-19 crisis through innovation.
- Stimulate the innovation potential of the Construction sector through cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration.
- Create and expand a Digital Platform facilitating collaboration and innovation in an enlarged Built Environment Sector.
THIS MAY INTEREST YOU AS WELL: Learn about the METABUILDING LABS Project supporting SMEs for the testing of innovative technologies and products.
 See SEED Call awardees (link to the national communication about awardees).
 See challenges descriptions (https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/).
 All applications must be filled in English.
 or has to be eligible for their affiliation to one of the participating European platforms (EURIC, AM, EFB, ECTP platforms).